Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Bought Handmade This Christmas!

So, this year i bought A LOT of gifts handmade, mostly through Etsy. i thought i would share some of the shops with you, and show a pic from each of their shops!

First, I will start with my friend Vanessa's shop, since i bought A TON of pouches from her to use as reusable gift wrap! so awesome. Mean Look on Etsy

Second, is Karyl's awesome shop, Biting Gnome Baubles and i am sharing the actual photo of what i bought from her! She made me some custom memorial Christmas ornaments of my grandparents that have passed away! they came out amazing, and everyone should get some made for themselves. she does them for pets too, and can do hearts, starts, circles or oval shape!

Glamasaurus is another super cool shop with all kinds of things that are great f or gift giving! I got quite a few things from her shop this year, and they are all packed up under the Christmas tree!


I also am including many a Bare Bumm Bath samples in a lot of my gift pouches. and let me tell you, her stuff smells AMAZING!


This next shop is close to home in more ways than one! Creations By Joel is located right here in Ohio, and makes really cool star wars and geek art! i cant say what i bought, but let me tell you, anything you get from this shop will be terrific! the product i recieved was very high quality and detailed to perfection!

i scored some adorable things from WhisperBlossom that will make great gifts for some little ones! She has the cutest hair clips and headbands, and she even makes play capes!!


Okay, so technically I gave the next item to my sister for her birthday, but it was a December birthday, so it counts! This is a picture of the actual Sweater Clip I got for my sister from Its A Swindle. She has a gazillion different ones to choose from and they all look amazing! and work really well, my sister wears hers to work all the time!


So thats a little taste of my handmade Christmas shopping this year, check out all the shops, because I am sure you will find something at each and every one! Merry Christmas everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment